Below is a list of volunteer opportunities and an overview of what's required for each role:
- You are energetic, and you like to smile.
- You are comfortable interacting with people.
- You understand the importance of making guests feel welcome.
- You are skilled vocally and/or instrumentally, and you have some stage presence.
- You don’t mind being hands-on with set-up and tear down.
- You like being around other musicians, and you love to laugh.
Set-up and Tear Down Teams
- You like to work with your hands.
- You show attention to detail.
- You operate well within a team environment, and you know how to have fun.
- You work well with others, and you understand the value of good systems.
- You’re a quick learner, and you don’t mind being taught what you don’t know.
- You are comfortable around computers and electronics.
- You feel connected to God through prayer and have seen answers to your prayers.
- You are comfortable praying out loud with others.
- You want good things for our church and leaders.
Newbies (Birth – 4 yrs.)
- You care about children, and you want to influence them for Jesus.
- You’re willing to get on their level in order to relate to them.
- You have the energy necessary to keep up with active children.
Newkidz (k5 – 5th)
- You love to interact with young people, and you love to have fun.
- You’re ready to make a spiritual investment in the lives of the next generation.
- You function well once a week in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
New Church Youth (MS/HS Students)
- You love to interact with middle school and high school students.
- You are ready to make a spiritual investment in the lives of the now generation.
- You are aware of what is happening in popular culture, and you are able to address social issues from a biblical perspective.
Please let us know if you would like to begin volunteering at New Church, or if you would like to receive more information about how you can get involved. We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!